HealthSource’s Emergency Medicine services and business model has received national attention and praise for its sustainable and democratic practices.
HealthSource, the clinical integration company, has both regional and national partners that are committed to meeting the individual needs and program goals of each facility we serve. Each HealthSource partner organization adheres to our Joint Operating Committee oversight and ideals of operational, quality, customer service and fiscal excellence.
HealthSource partners include:
- National, proven and moderate cost physician recruiting across all hospital based physician specialties
- Regional established Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine physician groups, ready to serve your facility/community
- Nationally renowned Hospital Medicine leaders, both clinical and business/operational partners
- Nationally renowned Emergency Medicine leaders, both clinical and business/operational partners
- Executive team consultants, ready to assess your facility’s and community’s needs and provide you with an assessment and roadmap to clinical integration, operational, quality, customer service and fiscal excellence
Partnering With Acute Care Associates
ACA/HealthSource delivers a true open book partnership with transparency to both their physicians and the Hospital leadership team, and ensures accountability for all. ACA and HealthSource will begin this partnership by visiting your facility and getting to know your community, leadership team and your specific needs, then provide you with an operational assessment and pro forma that specifically details operational, quality and fiscal performance goals.
The goal at Acute Care is to build a local practice of top Emergency Medicine providers and Hospitalists, starting with an experienced Medical Directors living in your community. ACA and HealthSource build sustainable local ER and Hospitalist contracts through true physician partnership that focuses on open books, democratic principles, quality of service and clinical integration.